Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We've Come A Long Way!






I'm getting into the habit of updating this blog. I've got it, so it's time to use it!

These designs are the final and ultimate versions of the characters I've been working with since around a year ago this time when I first started Advanced Story Concepts. Now I"m in the second semester of my senior studio and tieing these characters down into a full animated stage. I'm happy because I was able to maintain their likeness and most of their costume details while having these slightly more detailed illustrated versions of them (although in the animation Riot is sans jacket..cause..I just don't have the time!)

It's all working out nicely now and I'm excited to get to the end of these 8 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous March 5, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TAC March 6, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

I was looking forward to seeing your new artworks. Thank you, Mike!
These designs are awesome. I love the new costume of Kongou.

Michael Nathan Winn March 6, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

Tac, thanks for your comments. I appreciate them! I am still looking forward to that picture of Fudou! :)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP