Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 2009 Reel Edit



First new pencil test reel I've uploaded here in awhile though I've had a few other ones. The difference being that the other ones I've had, I've not uploaded due to having animations I can't actually show yet due to freelance contract obligations - what's on here I'm comfortable with showing as it's mostly a re-cut of my older reel plus some new personal works and freelance work. I was even too lazy to change the music, hah. But if it was working, it was working.

I like this edit and made some adjustments based on suggestions given to me. It feels more complete now and together as opposed to disjointed and I look forward to adding new animations in.

1 comments:

Crawford Arts July 15, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Nice Reel... What music are you playing in the background?

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP