Friday, December 12, 2008

Moar Art











I've had the opportunity to get some nice little projects onto my resume and portfolio but now I'm kicking it up a notch in terms of sending things out there to studios in hopes of looking for more long term work.

Here are some marker renderings plus rough sketches with quick color slapped on them. Recently I started getting into the habit of taking rough sketches and just tossing color on them in photoshop just to see what I got as opposed to feeling like I needed to have super clean line-art to color for 'finished pieces'. Color without fear or care for it being super neat is quite fun, no?

1 comments:

Chris Houghton December 17, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

GREAT viking drawing! Wonderful action, pose, solid construction!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP