Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fite Scene!! Rough Animation



Some time ago I decided to start putting together a very rough sequence of animation and started to put together a new series of videos using the characters I had created for my world/story/project/whatever it is - Armsmasters. So what we have here are a series of pencil tests + animatics for a sequence that takes place during a tournament between the characters Riot and Kongou. It's simple and incomplete. Very rough animation with a few tied down - but it's a work in progress and an in process exercise and I need to post more of these and experiment more. More to come soon.

2 comments:

Tom Dow May 20, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

Cool! Really strong keys. Very readable, especially the little guy.

Michael Nathan Winn May 20, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Thanks Tom! :) That's very encouraging. I hope to start piecing together more complete shots/scenes/etc pretty soon. Maybe I can get something going.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP