Monday, October 19, 2009

Moar Animation

Pencil Test Reel from Michael Winn on Vimeo.



I was recently able to complete an updated reel that I'm much happier with compared to my last one. It's much shorter and more condensed with some shots re-timed and some newly tied down shots.

Getting to this reel was abit of an annoyance. I was working on some new animation and spent lots of time doing so but then decided it wasn't going to go into the reel! Let's hear it for wasted time! It's so easy to start with big plans then realize you have no time at all and then run out of time all together.

But working on animation is as much trying things and deciding what doesn't work as much as it is going with something that does so such 'waste of time' isn't really a waste when viewed in light of learning. Or so I tell myself!

I've a slightly longer version of this reel, by about 30 seconds or so, that I'll toss onto youtube soon but for now, have this one.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP