Saturday, March 10, 2007

Kongou the Mountain


Second rendering I've done in Photoshop in over a year. I'm pretty pleased with this and I'm going to continue doing my main-characters like this for as long as possible. (2 down, 8 to go I think?)


Obviously this is the full character art for Mountain That Walks - who I have some other concept renderings of further down in this blog. The difference between computer rendering and marker-concepts is fairly clear I think. I'm pleased with how this turned out. I posted a version with a grey-background at http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50589089/ - but I also like using a white-background since I think it pops the character out a little more. (Unfortunantly you can also see more errors if you have a keen eye but oh well!)

2 comments:

LampshadeMan March 13, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

Oh, first to post on the Mike Winn Art and Animation!!! Nice model sheet render And it's Jodimation Industries, not Jodman Industries, update and you will get to see fireman pencil test animation.javascript:void(0)

Michael Nathan Winn March 13, 2007 at 8:19 PM  

Why are you posting using the alias 'Lampshademan' though. Are you sure you're not a clone??? :( I don't want to see -cloned- fireman animation. And thanks!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP