Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Deliquent Artist Refuses to let Blog Die!

It's been awhile since my last posting. Those of you who care! Been actively busy this summer. My overdue balance to CCS is down by half now but I still got some ways to go. I should be good to go by mid August, I"m thinking.

I needed, desperatly, to overcome an 'artist block'. So of late I've gotten back into the habit of just sketching and just drawing and letting whatever come out as well as looking over works by other artists, that I admire. I have no problem with using references, see and encourage others to do so since it helps identify other techniques and to strengthen your own. So here are my contributions to the world of random doodles and some char design.










1 comments:

ishbeth September 26, 2007 at 6:40 PM  

cant wait to see this epic tale in action.

the test you shwoed me earlier was amazing!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP