Friday, August 3, 2007

Animation Layouts









What I've done here are some layouts on animation paper for certain shots and characters. I think some of these might be overly ambitious and then again some might not be. We'll see! Overall I was just trying to solidfy the drawing style, char design and camera shots. I feel that, among other influences, Kawajiri of Ninja Scroll/Vampire Hunter D/Highlander/Animatrix Program fame, is a big one for me along with other things as well.

Ultimately I'd like to do something that has interesting character designs and art but also still moves fluidly - not sacrificing animation for detail or vice versa. A good balance. But this is just a start anyway. These aren';t -all- the ones I've done but some of the stronger ones I liked.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP