Friday, December 26, 2008

New Sample Boards


















I cranked the majority of these out over the course of a day or so in order to book end some older ones I hadn't finished yet, mainly to get some better storyboard samples for my portfolio and I tried to make sure I incorporated some tips I received from a professional board artist I was very fortunante enough to make contact with.

I've had this vision in my head for a long time now of these characters and this world setting and this was just an effort to create some conflict between two characters. I actually timed this out in animatic form and others felt it read just fine, which was a good thing. (Needed a couple of timing tweaks at the time.) I'll get around to posting that animatic at some point soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP