Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quick Feb Update!



Yeesh, it's already been a month? Yeesh, it's already been a month? - Well not quite. I suppose I last posted on the 25th of Jan, but still, it's already Feb. The year is moving along swiftly. The sudden arrival of freelance animation deadlines plus some other looming things caused me to have to step back from doing personal work. I had wanted to post the rest of Kongou's model-sheets up and his action pose in one go, but I'll settle for bits here and there.




Also, for something unrelated - I'm doing some work on the side for a local gaming event and this was the logo concept for it. So more WiP stuff here. They decided to go another direction with the logo, (they planned on selling t-shirts and so couldn't use copywritten characters which is fine - there was just a little miscommunication at first but thats the nature of the beast) but I figured I'd post mine anyway as I really liked how the silohettes of Ryu, Ken and Chun-Li came out. Fodder for future fan-art rendering.

2 comments:

Elliott March 9, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

great drawings! really cool style.

-e

Editor May 4, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

great works!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP