Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Top Animation Blogs - Wow!



http://www.guidetoartschools.com/tips-and-tools/cartooning-and-animation

I recently received an email that astonished me. I was honored by these people to be included on their list of top animation blogs. This is something I would have never ever looked for or believed that I qualified for. I consider myself a 'not bad artist', sure, I obviously know how to draw and animate, but it's humbling to be included in such a thing.

This is an amazing list and it pretty much hits just about all the blogs that I could have reccomended myself with the exception of just a couple - but really it'd be impossible to hit everyone given the wide degree of talented artists out there and the variances in tastes, style, etc. I only hope I can continue to be of some help and inspiration to aspiring artists and animators.

I guess I'll need to be more diligent about updating this thing from here on out!

1 comments:

Tim Kafantaris May 19, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Thats awesome Mike, you deserve it buddy! Keep up the good work.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP