Thursday, December 30, 2010

Aeslyn Renders

Aeslyn Render Tests from Michael Winn on Vimeo.



Those of you who have tracked my vimeo posts back to my vimeo account have had access to the various animatics, animation tests and other varying posts that have gone up related to the ARMSmasters Project.

This latest post is a bit of milestone for our short progress as it represents a nearly finished shot with lighting and shadows on it. In short here I am just going through several shadow variations in order to see what styles work best with the finished art and animation and how it also relates to the original vision I had. The very last test represents a sample of how we hope to have the completed short look when all is said and done.

I'm not going to embed every last video I post on vimeo as some of them are brief tests but if you visit my account you'll see what we've been up to.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP