Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hey Hey Kids













It's been awhile since I've updated this blog. I begin this art dump post with another collaborative showcase of myself and Mel Miller, solidifying the lead character 'Riot' for the ARMSmasters Project! As usual let me put my plug in for you checking out the ARMSmasters Blog since that is where most of my professional activity is when I am not doing freelance. But this place is also near and dear to me and as I update it I know you folk will follow the links!

There's alot I wish I could talk about but until it's more then just wind and air I'm going to hold my peace and just say we've been very agressive and active in the aftermath of the Pitch Party. In addition to that this weekend sees the release of Spy Kids 4 and my name is in the credits! They, uh, mispelled it! (lol) So I'm listed as Macheal Winn. No worries, it's ironic and I didn't see it happen to anyone else I knew but I'm in there.

For now I'll leave you with some sketches, some of which exclusive to here for now as they haven't even been posted on the other blog or on deviant art yet though they will be soon. Thanks for continuing to drop by!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP